Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dream early night 5.22.07

i am working in the Bender offices (fake geography) and I decide to take a nap. I am sleeping in my boxers and a t shirt on a low twin bed that is clearly in the way of things. janet goes to get some paper or something by me while talking to someone else and accidentally grabs my junk, waking me up. We are both shocked and she walks away quickly. I go outside in the hall and talk to conan o brien about what to do, I keep saying I should ask for something even though i am not really bothered by the incident. Conan agrees. He is chewing little chicklets, a lot of them, and we roughhouse joke around for a while. Evnetually at 8:44 (I notice cause I look at my digital wristwatch after talking to conan for a while and say "Wow. Its late."), janet and Karen and everyone file out of the office. Janet doesn't look at me, Karen says "Oh my god. We should talk." and they both go to the elevator. I think they are holding it for me, but I don't go. The I am alone in the office hall. Dad comes out with one of those science fair poster board things with something about indian history, then the bender office doors swing open and tons of indian people singing march out. through the doors it is india. I run in dancing around and then start to get really into the music and start banging my head in time on the concrete ground with my eyes closed.

The I wake up with my head face down under a coffee table in a spare room in Jason and Melanies (fake geography). It is 645 pm on wednesday. I am worried to find myself under a table and deduce that I must have been sleep walking. I walk through the house to find Jason and ask him if he saw me, I think that someone walking by is what woke my up under the table...The remains of a pasta and rice dinner are on the kitchen table (strongsville kitchen). Jason is in the basement (strongsville basement) with a friend. They are laying out long white feather garland/streamer things, decorations that they are working on. His friend has brought two beige short legged (ein-ish) corgi dogs. Jason is holding one of them in his arms. He introduces me. Cosmo is laying on a blanket piled in a rocking chair. Jason asks me if I know an author who wrote about a lecture about the Crucifixion during the renaissance, Stein or Steinitz something. I presume he is talking about fiction for some reason...but am preoccupied cause i'm still worried about waking up under a table...i start to think i'm dreaming and then i realize that i can open my eyes cause they are closed...then I wake up for real.

No comments: